Thank you for following the rules when visiting the Tatras:
- Use only marked trails and nature trails, that are open. (Selected trails are closed seasonally from 1st November to 14th June, see winter closure)
- Do not destroy information boards for visitors, boards provide information about Tatra nature.
- Do not produce excessive noise, relax so that you do not disturb the peaceful flow of the nature.
- Do not pollute the beauty of nature with trash, carry everything back to civilisation
- It is not permitted to camp in TANAP (Tatra National Park)
- Setting fire is allowed only in places reserved for this purpose
- Dogs are only allowed on condition that your dog will be on the leash and it will be wearing a muzzle
- Behave so as not to damage or kill plants and animals – do not pick flowers or scare animals
- Do not enter the abysses and caves not open to public
You can find more information at the official webpage of Tatra National Park.
An unwritten rule is also considered to maintain order in the nature – that includes forests, meadows, paths, mountains and so on. As a better guidance for every COOL TRAVELER, The Ten Commandments can be followed from the campain I AM NOT A PIG!