2Bus transport in the sub-Tatra region (Poprad, Tatras, Svit, Kežmarok, Levoča) is provided by Slovenská autobusová doprava – Poprad with almost 180 buses marked “TATRA EXPRESS”. This marking ensures quick identification of priority lines in our region and also symbolizes change for the better.
The novelty is that the bus timetable is planned in accordance with the Tatra electric railway. The bus lines will thus ensure smooth transport following other connections, for example from Poprad or Tatranská Lomnica.
Prešovský samosprávny kraj (Prešov self-governing region) has also introduced a regular hourly transport, which will increase the quality of transport services and make it significantly easier for passengers to find their way around the whole transport system.
Timetable valid from January 10th 2022:
Line 804 – Poprad-Svit-Štrba-Štrbské Pleso and back
All downloadable timetables can be found HERE!
Chip cards offer a discount on travel, cashless payment and faster transport. The chip card is an electronic money issued by the issuer, which stores the monetary value in electronic form, and which is accepted as a means of payment for travel and freight in our company’s means of transport.
- Discount on fare in suburban transport.
- 0.10 € discount on transfer fares in suburban bus transport.
- Fare reduction for pupils and students.
- Free travel in public transport Poprad for pensioners, disabled people, blood donors and for accompanied children under the age of 6.
- Subscription travel tickets in Poprad public transport.
- Cashless travel – simply tap a card to pay, you can top up the credit as needed in all vehicles of the carrier.
- You contribute to the acceleration of bus traffic.
The chip card can be purchased at information centers – Poprad and Kežmarok. You can find the price list and download requests at www.sadpp.sk.
In addition to classic cards, it is also possible to use a virtual transport card in a mobile phone.
Poprad: Wolkerova 466 – mapa stanice, 052/776 25 55
Svit: Štúrova 2
Kežmarok: Slávkovská cesta, 052/452 47 35
Contact: 052/772 95 84, email@example.com