Tatranské informačné kancelárie Starý Smokovec 052/442 34 40 Tatranská Lomnica 052/446 81 19 Informácie

Chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes in Starý Smokovec

The first brick chapel, which was built by the town of Spišská Kapitula in 1836. It was originally dedicated to St. Peter and Paul. Administratively it belonged to the parish of Mlynica. On June 29th on the feast of St. Peter and Paul, a big pilgrimage took place every year from the Tatra settlements to Starý Smokovec. This tradition lasted until the early 1950s, when these pilgrimages were banned by the communist regime. At present, the chapel is dedicated to Our Lady of Lourdes. The chapel is open during the day and is a suitable place for believers to contemplate and pray.

Rezervujte si ubytovanie

Najbližie podujatia